The consequences to businesses and institutions experiencing biological contamination in lightly to moderately regulated industries can be just as significant as those operating in highly regulated industries. While the sterility requirements in many of these industries are less stringent, that doesn’t mean that our decontamination approach is any less stringent. We take our responsibilities seriously.
Rather than taking a “one size fits all” approach, we deploy the industries widest range of technologies including chlorine dioxide gas, hydrogen peroxide vapor (HPV), aerosolized dry fogging, electrostatic spraying, wet fogging and ultraviolet light decontamination systems. Our disinfection or sanitization services typically deliver a log3 to log5 (99.9%-99.999%) sterility assurance level in low-moderate risk industries. Performance is validated using a variety of methods including ATP swabbing and/or microbial swabbing.
- Light to moderately regulated industries where microbial contamination can have moderate consequences
- Applications where avoidable biological contamination can lead to moderate or serious infections
- Customers where a publicized occurrence can damage their reputation and have lasting repercussions
- Proactive companies or institutions seeking to mitigate risk and protect the health of all stakeholders
- Operations seeking to improve utilization rates, reduce downtime and reduce manual cleaning
Think You’re Protected ?…. Think Again … Many Industries rely on the traditional spay and wipe method to clean and disinfect their facilities. While manual cleaning for visual cleanliness is certainly not to be discouraged, studies repeatedly show that despite all of our hard work, the traditional method of cleaning for appearance isn’t very effective in protecting us from harmful contamination and infectious disease. We have a better idea !