We decontaminate equipment and a wide assortment of products in our decontamination chamber located in Ohio. The ClorDiSys chlorine gas sterilization method provides a superior alternative for decontaminating small batches of critical items that are not suitable, or economically viable, to treat using autoclaving, gamma irradiation, ethylene oxide gas (ETO), or electron beam methods.
- Moisture sensitive Items not suitable for autoclaving
- Outsourced sterilization for non-sterile facilities
- Equipment, Components or Items entering a cleanroom
- Decontamination of contaminated components (mold, pinworm eggs, PCR Amplicons)
- Prior to customer return of contaminated components
- Beta lactam active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) inactivation
A comprehensive selection of validation and sterile packaging options are available.